During this trying time, we will continue to update any changes to Davis Trucking Operation or process. We continue to operate as we perform an essential business to many. We appreciate the support of our partners during this time.
**DAVIS TRUCKING IS FULLY OPERATIONAL IN ALL LOCATIONS**
June 8th, 2021 UPDATE:
Davis Trucking continues to adhere to local, state and federal guidance. Due to the differences in state and local guidance, each station has different regulations. Should you need a specific update for specific terminals, please inquire on our Contact Form.
APRIL 6th, 2020 UPDATE:
Due to the continued spread of the COVID-19, and Davis Trucking doing our part to continue supply chain as well as stop the spread of this pandemic, we are requiring all employees to adhere by the following:
- WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- Disinfect work stations and trucks multiple times per day
- Please do not share pens
- Practice Social Distancing at all times, even with each other, and especially customers (6ft apart!)
- Continue the NO CONTACT POD and PICKUP PROCESS until told differently
March 23rd Update:
NEW DRIVER PROCESS DURING COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, we will now need drivers to abide by the following procedures:
- Do not allow customer so sign paperwork or touch any paperwork
- Driver will notate first and last name of receiving customer
- Driver will notate “COVID-19” on paperwork next to the receiver’s name
- Driver will notate day and time
– PLEASE DO NOT SHARE PENS
– LIMIT CONTACT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
We at Davis are taking this very seriously, and we will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC as this issue continually evolves. Please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions, or suggestions. We will continue to update our team as we get new information.
Stay smart. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
MARCH 20th, 2020 UPDATE:
These are some steps we are taking as a company:
- We will abide by all Government protocol, issued laws and relief in accordance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines
- Send anyone who has symptoms of illness home immediately
- If you have symptoms of illness, please do not take a chance. Stay home.
- We will do everything we can to allow people to work from home as much as possible
- We will try to have shifts not overlap to keep less people in office at once
- Clean work station using wipes BEFORE AND AFTER your shift
- Continual hand sanitation and hand washing throughout shift
- All people to use gloves and masks whenever possible in or out of the office (Both Driver and Employees)
- We suggest and hope that you all will keep yourselves out of densely populated areas for the safety of yourself, your family, all of us at Davis Trucking and the world
- Practice Social Distancing!
Here are some preventative measures we recommend:
- Wash your hands (as many times as possible)
- Hand Sanitizer
- DO NOT touch your face with your hands
- Cover your cough, sneeze, etc., with the inner part of your elbow
- Use gloves as much as you can, but again, make sure you keep the gloves away from your face
- Use sanitary wipes as much as possible
- Overall keep the best health you possibly can and be cautious of people around you and who you come in contact with
- If at all possible stay out of large crowded areas where infection can be spread